Cawood asked for blueberry muffins. Blueberry muffins he was granted.
Just because I think she's so pretty:
We had a little bit of snow dumped this weekend. Do you think Eva, maybe, wants to go play in it? (We didn't because Faith was home sick on this day.)
DJ and I have a big picture hanging above our bed from our wedding day. It's a picture of the two of us in the Church. Eva often tells me that I'm being a princess and Daddy's being a prince in that picture. I also have a little 4x6 picture of DJ with infant Faith and Ali hanging on my bedroom mirror. Excuse the picture of the picture - it was the best I could do on a moment's notice.
Anyway, last night I was snuggling Eva in my bed. She pointed to my mirror. In it Eva and I were reflected, also the wedding picture above our heads. The picture of DJ, Faith and Ali was tucked in the uppermost corner of the mirror. Eva said, "That's Daddy. . . " (I expected her to finish as she usually does, ". . . being a prince.") Instead she finished her sentence, "That's Daddy, when he cared about animals."
No comments:
Post a Comment