This morning Faith, looking all guilty, shoved two pieces of paper in her backpack. I pulled them out and she had made two cards. She was a little embarassed about it, but she showed me that she had made a card for Lilly and for Isaac last night, two little kids in her class.
I wish I had taken a picture of the cards, and I thought about it, but like I said, she was embarassed so I didn't want to add to that. Anyway, both cards had intricate little pictures on the front of flowers, bugs, and animals, and both cards on the front said "Kindergarten."
I opened them up. Lilly's said something to the effect of, "I hope you have fun on the field trip next Wednesday and you have a good birthday in April."
Isaac's said, "When are you going to like me?" Poor Faith. Isaac's just not that into her. Poor Isaac. . . Faith is *really* into him.
Anyway, when I dropped Faith off at school this morning, Lilly was in the car in front of us. The girls met on the sidewalk and joined hands to walk into the school. I did take a picture of that for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment