A a few weeks ago, DJ asked me to buy him one of those "shake weights" as seen on TV. Wal-Mart had them for $30, so while I was there doing some grocery shopping, I tossed it in the cart.
He's been doing the six minute workout for a few weeks now and it's working. DJ is getting ripped. He's still in the early stages, but that husband of mine stepped on the scale last night and for the first time in his entire life he broke 150 pounds (150.4, to be exact. YAY!!!)
Anyway, just a day or two ago, we were in the great room together and the TV was on. This commercial came on.
DJ: That is what I'm going to look like in June.
Me: You are going to be a ripped black man in June?
DJ: Yes. I'll be so tan I'm black and ripped like him.
Awesome. Keep an eye on the blog this summer. I'll keep you updated.
No comments:
Post a Comment