I know I told you Faith had made cards for a few kids in her class. More and more asked for them, so she kept making them. I did grab Tyler's and take a picture of it to show you what she's doing.
Tyler's card says: Tyler, You are the cutest kid in our class. Love Faith
Tyler is absolutely the cutest kid in the class. He's SO CUTE he makes you want to snatch him up and take him home for your own. He's a good four inches shorter than the next shortest kid, and he has this great big shining personality. He just smiles all the time and makes all the other kids laugh. He's amazingly cute.
Guess what? That card Faith made Isaac? He made her a thank you card for her card. Faith was just bursting with excitement over this.
It says: Thanks for the card. Love, Isaac.
(And you'll notice he drew lots of hearts as well. Oh my. This is kindergarten, remember!)
No comments:
Post a Comment