I had a client call this morning to let me know her dog's been feeling a little touchy for the past week and needed an acupuncture treatment. That was no trouble whatsoever, except I'm cookie mom for Faith's Daisy troop and I promised the troop that I would not leave the walls of my home all day today so they can pop by at their convenience to pick up their daughter's cookies. Instead of meeting my client at the clinic, I asked her to come over to the house around 2pm for the acupuncture. I figured that I'd be able to get the twins down for a nap and then focus my attention on the dog. Sleeping twins are quiet twins.
You know what happens with the best laid plans. Exactly. Eva was quiet in her room, but Cawood, not at all. Bangs and crashes came from upstairs as I was trying to take care of this sweet little dog. . . I took the easy way out and tossed Cawood down in the basement with his daddy. He wasn't tired, and he didn't need a nap - or so Cawood said, anyway.
As soon as that patient of mine left, I went downstairs to see what little man was up to.
Here you go:
I'm not sleepy!
I don't need a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment