Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pet Care Products: Shameless Plug For Your Business


Hello everyone, I'll keep this quick because this blog is supposed to be about the kids, right?

I've opened an online pharmacy for veterinary products.  I have the pharmacy set up so that the products are price-matched to 1-800-petmeds; every 60 days prices are evaluated and adjusted to match so you know you are getting a low and fair price.  I'm asking you (my friends and family) to browse the selection and order anything that you would normally purchase at the pet store, Wal-mart, etc from the above link instead.  Even Frontline is now over-the-counter so you can purchase that through me also, if you so choose.  Vitamins, joint supplements, probiotics, even Hill's pet food is available.  I've even chosen to offer equine products so if your horse needs something OTC, it's available for you.  I believe orders >$39 ship free.

You can also get your prescription medications from the same link/website.  Obviously, that's great for those of you who live close and use me for your dog/cat's primary medical care.  If you're far away, let's keep the prescriptions with your vet - it's safer that way.  If you are close and would like me to be your vet - I can promise you won't find one you like better. I'm giving my patients and clients TLC that is absolutely unmatched. 

Thanks for your support!

No comments: