Faith's been asking Uncle Matt to take her fishing for the past year-and-a-half . . .ever since I let her know Uncle Matt is a fisherman. This past weekend, he did one better: Uncle Matt invited Faith to spend the weekend camping! I dropped her off Saturday morning and left her with her Aunt, Uncle and two cousins for 24 hours.
These pictures are absolutely out of order, because Blogger's been quirky lately, but here's a summary of Faith's weekend. Not a whole lot of journaling, because I wasn't there and can't tell you what was happening.
Snake skins?
Faith, looking at a turtle. Silly girl! What's that face?!?!
I love this picture of Madeline, Faith and a dead animal. Awesome.
An old dug out canoe:
Faith caught two fish:
Goodnight, cousins.
Sunday morning the twins and I popped up to the campgrounds to collect Faith. While there, the twins played for a little while.
Uncle Matt, schooling Eva on her manners, "Say, 'Yes Sir!'"
Eva cried, "NO!!!"
(You know Madeline has to be thinking, "Just say it, cousin. It's easier if you just say it!")
Five cousins in a loft
Thank you Uncle Matt, Aunt Miki, Mackenzie and Madeline! Faith had a wonderful time!
No comments:
Post a Comment