Faith's going to be so excited! I found this in my email inbox just a moment ago:
Hi Faith and Family!!
Welcome to a new school year at North Elementary.
We hope you had a great
summer and are ready for first grade. School will be
starting soon!
Your teacher this year will be Ms. Strack, Krissy, room xxx.
Tuesday, August 14, 2012 is the first day of school. . .
YAY!! Faith's been hoping for Mrs. Strack for a very, very, very long time.
Bonus: I shot off a text to Isaac's mom and he's in Mrs. Strack's class too! YAY!!
Here's hoping for Camdyn too. Her mom's not answering me and I'm a nervous nelly waiting for word. Yay or nay on the Camdyn/Faith/Isaac trio in first?
Please say yay, please say yay, please say yay. . .
Edited to add: YAY!!! Camdyn too!! ALL THREE!
No comments:
Post a Comment