Officially, Cawood is 34 pounds, 4 oz (76%); and 38 inches tall (66%)
Eva is 31 pounds, 4 oz (51%) and 37 inches (51%)
For comparison purposes, I checked the blog and Faith's measurements at three were: 29.6 pounds (50%) and 38.5 inches (90%.) I'm noticing a little discrepancy in the percentages between Faith and Eva, but who knows. Different doctors, different ways of reading the same chart. Or, maybe it's right and there really is a 40% difference in that inch and a half between three-year-old Faith and three-year-old Eva. Either way, Eva is shorter and chubbier than Faith. I can already see it in her thighs. She has her momma's thighs. Poor girl.
Healthy kids.
Of course, my kids are totally healthy and completely brilliant! No problems there.
Want to know something funny/odd? Do you remember when I had to switch pediatricians because our old pediatrician wasn't willing to split vaccines? She threw a little tantrum and told me if kids aren't on her vaccine schedule, she isn't willing to see them at all? At the twins two year checkup, Dr. Walters noticed they had fallen behind on one of their hepatitis vaccines because of the great pediatrician debacle/switch. Anyway, she asked me to confirm the hepatitis thing and I did: twins are off schedule for it.
I went in expecting her to give them that vaccine. Former pediatrician made sure every single vaccine went in to every single kid. I was expecting more of the same. I even had Eva and Cawood all geeked up for their "shot." Dr. Walters totally brushed me off (but she did it kindly.) Her answer to the hepatitis question was, "These kids are low risk. We'll worry about it later."
Awesome answer, doc!
No comments:
Post a Comment