. . . when you give Grandma an old pair of ripped jeans!
The twins and I were down at Grandma's house last week and I knew she was working on a project and she needed some old jeans. I wasn't sure if Faith's were big enough but she had ripped a hole in the knee of a pair, so I brought them down.
I gave the jeans to Grandma and told her she was welcome to use them for her project (or, if she could put a patch on the knee, that'd be great too.) These jeans have been through Mackenzie, Madeline and Faith, so it's really not a big deal that they ripped: three girls later, these things happen.
Do you notice anything? Grandma copied the rainbow hearts and the teddy bear from the picture I posted the day Faith's report card came home. It's so adorable!! Who would have thought? Other than Grandma, I mean.
I can't wait until Grandma gives this to Faith this weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment