Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Beautiful Night!

It was such a beautiful night last night that DJ promised the kids I'd take them to the park after I got home from work.  When I arrived home at 6pm, I had three little ones begging to go to the playground.  Could a momma possibly say no to three little faces, just begging to go play outside?  'Course not.  We went to the park. 

Oh, Lord.  How I love these girls. 

Would you like to know why Cawood is not wearing socks? Because a half-hour prior he took his shoes off inside the slightly damp, slightly muddy ground.  It wasn't even enough to creep up on the sides of their shoes, you'll notice, but it certainly wasn't dry ground.  He ran around on that wet ground for ten minutes while I chased him and barked orders to "find your shoes!"  Of course, his socks were not wearable. 

No comments: