Monday, March 12, 2012

Decorating The House

For every significant holiday the kids and I decorate the house.  I know I've told you before that I purchase decorations for 90% off during after holiday sales.  I have thousands of dollars of items for every holiday that I've collected over the years for maybe $200-300.  The kids love it.  I love it too.

Well, the other night we all decided it was time to decorate for St. Patrick's day and we pulled out the big green bin.  I was hanging the wreath over the fireplace, garland over the mantel, setting out little green candy dishes, etc, etc. 

Eva asked to help.  I handed her a little green shamrock and told her to find a place to hang it. 
"Where?" She asked me.
"I don't care, just hang it anyplace you can find a spot." 

The next morning I discovered her spot.

No comments: