Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Days of the Week

This is a duplicate post from Faith's blog, but it's one I wanted to share with the world.  This is the very first book authored by Faith and Faith alone.

She came to me tonight and asked me if I'd help her write a book.  I had no idea what she had in mind, but I went along with it. She collected some pieces of construction paper and asked me to write the following words, one day on each page. She glued the pages together, and she wrote her very first book, all by herself!



Days of the Week

Today is Sunday. We have CCD.

Today is Monday. We get to pick out a book at the library.
Today is Tuesday. We get to have Music class.
Today is Wednesday. We have gym.

Today is Thursday. Thursday we get to color at the library.

Today is Friday. On Friay we have fun.

Today is Saturday. On Saturday I have gymnastics.

No comments: