Monday, February 27, 2012

Two-Zero's

This is one of those little bits of nothing I don't want to forget after the years roll past.  Cawood has been asking for "two-zero's" for weeks and I just couldn't figure out what he wanted.  It's not often any more that I can't understand either of the twins, but this one has had me stumped for a while now.

The twins were scheduled for their three-year-checkup at 8am this morning, but the pediatrician's office called at 6:30 to cancel.  Dr. Walters is sick today and we need to rescuedule.  That's not a big deal, except I had aldready given Jessy the morning off so I just brought the twins in to the clinic with me. 

Cawood came to my desk and started asking for a "two-zero."   As soon as he said it in this enviroment, I knew what he wanted.  You see, when I place any order from my veterinary distributor it arrives with a plastic bag containing my invoice and two or three "two-zero's," all of which I toss in my desk and the kids know it.

Tootsie Rolls.

No comments: