I know I told you this was a crazy busy weekend, but my last post left off on Saturday night. Sunday, we traveled to Shelbyville for a family reunion with Joyce's family. The kids swam, the adults talked, it was nice, although maybe a little too fast/rushed. I didn't think of it when we took this picture, but I probably shouldn't have been the one to hold Giggles. Black dog + black shirt = hard to see dog.
If you remember years ago I attempted to put Faith in diving, before the twins came. Indy has an absolutely spectacular diving program, but it just wasn't something I was able to do with three *little* kids, so we pulled her out.
Amy Cozad, the niece of my former boss Janet, was one of the Indianapolis divers and she competed in the Olympic trials this weekend. Even though I had absolutely nothing to do with Amy and her diving this weekend, it still added to the busy of the weekend because I was all-consumed with watching her earn a spot on the Olympic team. The bummer of the deal was she took third, and I believe the top two won spots on the team. I told DJ last night I think I'd rather take tenth than third: it has to be much more painful to lose the spot on that team by one place than many.
No comments:
Post a Comment