Monday, June 4, 2012

Farmcall

One day last week I had to run out to a local farm to do some acupuncture on a dog.  The dog was actually doing spectacularly well, and probably didn't need the acupuncture, but this farm is fun to visit so I was glad to go.  Because the farm is fun to visit, I brought Faith along. 

As soon as we piled out of the car, she took off in the direction of the chickens, and caught this little bird: 

How fun is that?

We played at the farm for an hour, I worked a little in-between, and then it was time to go. 

The next day, I realized I had forgotten to bring the ladies who live here the wine bottles I've been collecting.  I had 24 bottles and they make their own wine, so I asked if I could drop them off. 

Faith and Cawood were sleeping, but Eva was awake, so I strapped her in the car and we went to the farm. 

Those two girls may look alike, but their little personalities couldn't be any different!  On Day 1 Faith had run free, catching chickens, peeking in at the bunnies and exploring the veggie patch. 

Eva stayed glued to my knee. 

Do you remember a very long time ago when I told her she was a chicken and she answered, "I scared of chickens"?

She said it again on farm day.  With those chickens running all around her litle feet she told me, "Mommy!  I scared of chickens!"

Hilarious

No comments: